will receive an email confirmation as soon as your order ships. On this
confirmation will be a link that will take you directly to the freight
carrier's website so that you can track your order online.
International orders may be subject to local taxes and duties which you will be required to pay to the relevant authority before delivery is made. PowerSupplyMall.com has no control over these fees and does not collect such fees on behalf of foreign countries.
PowerSupplyMall.com can accept funds wired to our bank. We will contact you with the total amount which will include delivery charges, applicable taxes and wire transfer fees. We will reserve stock for your order for 10 business days on orders awaiting funds. Orders will be cancelled after 15 business days if funds have not been received.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard
authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds
to fulfil the transaction. We may contact you for your identification to confirm the authenticity of the order. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being
received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated
as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the
goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the
monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods
you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email. We do not keep a record
of credit card details on our site. All payments are processed via secure
third-party payment gateways and are subject to their own terms of service.
Approval for credit is exclusively at the discretion of PowerSupplyMall.com and subject to conditions;
- Returned to PowerSupplyMall.com within 30 days of RA approval.
- Returned to PowerSupplyMall.com within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Goods returned are clearly labeled with RA number on shipment packaging.
- In condition fit for resale
- In original packaging, unsoiled and undamaged.
- PowerSupplyMall.com takes no responsibility for damage to goods during transit.
- Returned free to PowerSupplyMall.com with all costs, including original shipping costs to customer being payable by customer.
- PowerSupplyMall.com will replace or exchange any goods which are accepted for return under our RMA policy but will not provide refunds.
No credit will be issued for goods that;
- Have been specifically imported or manufactured for the customer.
- Are returned to PowerSupplyMall.com without an approved RA Number.
- Are returned in a condition unfit for resale.
PowerSupplyMall.com does not typically accept return of goods over 30 days of invoice. At the exclusive discretion of PowerSupplyMall.com, any goods accepted for return outside 30 days of invoice will be subject to a minimum of 15% restocking and administration fee.
All goods purchased from PowerSupplyMall.com are subject to the manufacturers’ warranties only. PowerSupplyMall.com will pass on the benefit of those warranties to buyers, without being directly liable to them under any warranty.
A warranty service will be given to buyers who have purchased the goods directly from PowerSupplyMall.com and have cleared accounts in accordance to their credit terms. PowerSupplyMall.com reserves the right to withhold warranty service whilst the buyer’s credit account is in arrears.
Where goods are subject to a return to base warranty, the buyer is responsible for returning them to PowerSupplyMall.com or the manufacturer (as provided by the warranty) and he may be responsible for additional costs including freight.
Any warranty may be voided by physical or electrical damage, problems caused by misuse, negligent installation or operation, inadequate packaging, unauthorized repairs or modifications.
- Returned to PowerSupplyMall.com within 7 days of RA Approval.
- Goods returned are clearly labeled with RA Number on shipment packaging.
- All parts / accessories to the unit are returned (i.e. cables, terminal covers, screws)
- Unless otherwise agreed to, returned free to PowerSupplyMall.com.
The typical turnaround period for RA Testing and Repair is 3 to 5 working days; however this may be longer due to the need for sustained testing or supply of replacement parts / units. If the item is required to be sent to the manufacturer for repair, we will advise you with an estimated turnaround time and / or give you a replacement. The replacement unit is not necessary brand new and can be an open box, repaired or refurbished item.
When applying for RMA Number, we require a clear and concise fault description. The more information we receive about the fault, the easier it is for us to replicate and resolve.
– We will NOT accept descriptions such as “Faulty”, “No Go”, or “Doesn’t work”
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us.Contact