Returns for Credit
Approval for credit returns must be requested on the powersupplymall.com Return Authorisation Request form (RMA).
Approval for credit is exclusively at the discretion of powersupplymall.com and subject to conditions;
- Returned to powersupplymall.com within 30 days of RA approval.
- Returned to powersupplymall.com within 30 days of the date of invoice.
- Goods returned are clearly labelled with RA number on shipment packaging.
- In condition fit for resale
- In original packaging, unsoiled and undamaged.
- Wellforces takes no responsibility for damage to goods during transit.
- Returned free to powersupplymall.com with all costs, including original shipping costs to the customer being payable by the customer.
- Powersupplymall.com will replace or exchange any goods which are accepted for return under our RMA policy but will not provide refunds.
No credit will be issued for goods that;
- Have been specifically imported or manufactured for the customer.
- Are returned to powersupply.com without an approved RMA Number.
- Are returned in a condition unfit for resale.
Powersuppymall.com does not typically accept the return of goods over 30 days from invoice. At the exclusive discretion of Wellforces, any goods accepted for return outside 30 days from invoice will be subject to a minimum of 15% restocking and administration fee.
Returns for Warranty / Repair
Approval for Warranty returns must be requested on the powersupplymall.com Return Authorization Request form (RMA), and subject to conditions;
- Returned to powersupplymall.com within 30 days of RMA Approval.
- Goods returned are clearly labelled with RMA Number on shipment packaging.
- All parts/accessories to the unit are returned (i.e. cables, terminal covers, screws)
- Unless otherwise agreed to, returned free to powersupplymall.com.
The typical turnaround period for RA Testing and Repair is 3 to 5 working days; however, this may be longer due to the need for sustained testing or supply of replacement parts/units. If the item is required to be sent to the manufacturer for repair, we will advise you with an estimated turnaround time and/or give you a replacement. The replacement unit is not necessarily brand new and can be an open box, repaired or refurbished item.
When applying for RMA Number, we require a clear and concise fault description. The more information we receive about the fault, the easier it is for us to replicate and resolve.
– We will NOT accept descriptions such as “Faulty”, “No Go”, or “Doesn’t work”
Incorrect shipping address
– Please take extra care while filling out your shipping address.
– Powersupplymall.com will not credit the freight cost, if there is such for all orders shipped to these addresses, for orders on free shipping terms there might be charges for freight handling.
– Please double check to make sure the address are correct, or please leave instructions for delivery on order comment field.